Personal Data Protection Policy
BELOVED INTERNATIONAL LTD (hereinafter known as “the Company”) is committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected.
(1) The personal data we collect is USED for the following purposes.
A. Verifying your identity;
B. discharging our contractual obligations;
C. providing you better service;
D. informing you of our value-added workshops, seminars, study tips or holiday workshops;
E. responding to, processing and handling your queries, requests, feedback and suggestions;
F. managing the administrative and operational aspects of the company and complying with internal policies and procedures;
G. requesting feedback or participation in surveys as well as conducting market research and/or analysis for statistical profiling or other purposes for us to design our products and understand customer behavior, preferences and market trends, and to review, develop and improve the quality of our products and services;
H. for our marketing, branding communications and corporate affairs purposes which include publication in our printed materials, social media sites and electronic media; and
I. managing the safety and security of our premises and services (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance and conducting investigations);
J. taking of video recordings and/or photographs of yourself and/or the Student’s in all activities organized by the Company in and out of the Centre premises, for use, display and publish in any of the Company’s printed or publicity materials, social media, websites and/or electronic media.
(2) The personal data may be disclosed to: A. our full-time, part-time and freelance educators and staff for them to effectively discharge of their teaching or other obligations; B. third parties whom we engage to organize/conduct our enrichment programmes, education events/talks/seminars, and C. third party service providers whom we engage to manage our educational or operational processes.
(3) The Company will take reasonable steps to protect personal data in our possession or under our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use and disclosure of these personal data.
(4) It is your obligation to ensure that any of your personal data submitted to us is accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all respects. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested. For the avoidance of doubt, the company will not be responsible for any personal data submitted by you to us that may be inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or not updated.
(5) If you provide us with personal data relating to a third party (e.g., your family members), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all such personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate true and correct.
(6) We will retain your personal information for the period of our business undertaking, or as long as you have any form of ongoing relationship with us, or for the requisite retention as stipulated in any contracted arrangements or under applicable laws.
(7) You may access and request for correction or updating of your personal data ar any time after the submission of your personal data to us. Please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(8) For any enquiries on this policy, you may also email us at the same address as in point 7 above (attention: PDPA officer).
(9) By providing us with your personal data, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the provisions herein and do hereby consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with all the foregoing.