Parents, are you too stressed to be blessed? 31 Oct 2020
This session features a panel of qualified speakers discussing very relevant topics and challenges that parents are currently facing.
- Why is it important for parents to understand their children?
- Inculcating values and learning dispositions in children to enhance their life-long learning journey.
- What are the challenges that children face in education?
- What are the emotional challenges that children face?
- How do children learn how to discover their significance in life?
Some of the Speakers include:
Parc Sen Loke (Head of Programmes, Centre of Fathering)
Lim Yau Boon (BELOVED, social & emotional lead and trainer)
Tan Bee Eng (ex-School Principal, Tampines Primary, St Andrews Junior School)
Eugene Seah (Global keynote speaker and abundance life coach)
Alan VT (Award-winning education entrepreneur)
See the session highlights: click here
See full video: click here